A stunning unfurnished 2 bedroom and den (approx 1118sf) condo in the Olympic village. It has amazing views from the large patio which stretches along the width of the condo. You can see False Creek and the city of Vancouver with the north shore mountains in the background. It is extremely light and private as it overlooks the gardens. The condo is beautifully designed with high end finishes an open plan concept with all the modern appliances and chic fittings.
The building is an eco-neighbourhood designed to enhance the community and nature by using environmentally sustainable materials and technology, Gold LEED certificate. It also includes access to the gold medal club which has a swimming pool, yoga room and fitness room. It also includes one storage space and one parking space.
- Eggersmann of Germany cabinetry
- Dornbracht polished chrome faucets
- FSC certified solid hardwood floors
- Eco-wool carpeting in bedrooms
- Natural limestone in bathrooms
- Composite stone kitchen countertops
- Sub-Zero refrigerators and wine cooler
- Energy Star Miele appliances
- Built-in coffee maker and cup warning drawer
The area has a fresh feel with cafes, shops, banks, supermarkets, a liquor store, TD Canada, with even more stores new to the Village. There are also additional shops and restaurants on Cambie Street and West Broadway a 5 minute walk. An ideal setting for a more relaxed urban lifestyle.
Sutton West Coast Realty
Phone: 778 855 3397
Office Phone: 604 220 2020
Stilhavn - Real Estate Services,
104 - 1351 Woodbine Drive,
North Vancouver, BC V7R 2S4